EATON 9PX UPS RACK/TOWER (700-3000VA)
$130.00 – $8,109.00
5-6 kVA Bundles
Delivering premium backup power and scalable battery runtimes for servers, voice/data networks, and storage systems, the Eaton 9PX UPS is the ideal solution for both rack and stand-alone installations. With an advanced LCD screen interface and robust power management software, managing a UPS has never been easier with the 9PX—even in virtualized environments.
- Graphical LCD screen enables you to customize UPS settings, diagnose UPS alarms and view load and power consumption
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems
- Delivers added runtime with extended battery modules and extends battery service life by 50% with ABM Technology
- Virtualization-ready UPS includes connectivity card
- Cuts energy usage and costs with 93% efficiency rating in default, online mode
- Maximizes availability with extended battery runtime options, hot-swappable batteries, internal bypass, and optional maintenance bypass
- Fully integrates with Intelligent Power Software Suite for continuous uptime of servers and virtual machines.
- 4-post rail kit included (2-post rail kit optional)
- Warranty (US and Canada): Two-year limited warranty, five-year extended warranty plans available, $250,000 load protection guarantee
9PX 5-6 kVA RACK/TOWER: 208/230V¹ OUTPUT, 50/60 Hz, 9PX 5-6 kVA RACK/TOWER: 120/240V³ OUTPUT, 50/60 Hz, 9PX TAA COMPLIANT MODELS⁶, EATON 9PX, Mounting Hardware (all modules include 4-post rail kits), Power Distribution and Maintenance Bypass, Transformer Accessories⁷, SOFTWARE AND CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS
9PX5K, 9PX6K, 9PX6K-10, 9PX5KTF5, 9PX5KP1, 9PX5KP2, 9PX6KTF5, 9PX6KP1, 9PX6KP2, 9PX6KUS, 9PXEBM180RT, 9PXEBM180RTUS, EBMCBL180, CBLADAPT180, RK2PC, BINTSYS, SMKITA, MBP6K208, ePBZ79, EBA201-10, EMI200-10, 9PXTFMR5, 9PXPPDM1, 9PXPPDM2, NETWORK-M2, INDGW-M2, EMPDT1H1C2